Breeding and Raising and Hatching of Barnyard Chickens!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any barnyard chickens?

• Yes and I love to breed them

Votes: 93 57.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 34.0%
  • No and I'm glad

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 7.4%

• Total voters
THEY GOT SO BIG!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! No one's judging at least I know I'm not :) Hope you feel better soon!

They did get big! LOL I was surprised to realize that they weren't tiny fluff balls anymore, even though I've been watching them grow for the past 2 months. And thank you! Pretty sure it's just a regular cold, but since I'm still recovering from car accident trauma, it feels like the worst cold in all of known human history. :)

Not sure. I think he/she has the eye, but it didn't develop at all. The chick looks like that whole side of its face was dented in and the eyelid and "eye" is tiny and cloudy gray.

Hm keep updating us on it.I wouldn't breed that chick though it could be hereditary.But it could just be bad development like Amy said.

They did get big! LOL I was surprised to realize that they weren't tiny fluff balls anymore, even though I've been watching them grow for the past 2 months. And thank you! Pretty sure it's just a regular cold, but since I'm still recovering from car accident trauma, it feels like the worst cold in all of known human history. :)

Yeah I'm like really mesmerized!!! :lol: Well if your getting to sick if you can get a doctor! Hopefully you have someone nearby to help be careful wouldn't want anything extra to happen to you! Sorry if I worry to much.

They look bigger than they did yesterday to me! Also, I discovered that Memnoch is developing a split at the back of his comb & looks to be heading towards a comb that'll make him look like he has horns. It has been so crazy to see how these 2 develop.

The babies I hatched on March 4th they are still quite small but I'm breeding for bantams so I'm very glad! :clap They have coccidiosis though :( here's the thread I've been on [CONTENTEMBED=/t/979217/coccidiosis layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

Here they are though!

Shoshone:

Karuk:

Miwok:

Patwin:

A long while ago......

Shoshone turned out to be the only male! :celebrate

They look bigger than they did yesterday to me! Also, I discovered that Memnoch is developing a split at the back of his comb & looks to be heading towards a comb that'll make him look like he has horns. It has been so crazy to see how these 2 develop.

THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!! :love

Back
Top Bottom