Breeding and Raising and Hatching of Barnyard Chickens!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any barnyard chickens?

• Yes and I love to breed them

Votes: 93 57.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 34.0%
  • No and I'm glad

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 7.4%

• Total voters
With good reason. lol I still can't get over his comb...

You could start making your own breed!!! They r beautiful and if I could and was close enough I would get hatching eggs or chicks! You need to come up with a name.

Thank you both so much! If my hens were more reliable layers, I would definitely sell eggs! :) I've been trying to come up with a name, but nothing has stuck yet.

Oh my AmyLynn!! Those are just too cute!!
pop.gif
I could just watch them all the day longggg... LOL!!

uzisuzuki they are such beautiful birds!!!!!!!!! :love

AmyLynn2374 Gosh I love those little nn's!!!! Such cute little bare necks I have to get some of those!!!!

Oh my AmyLynn!! Those are just too cute!!
pop.gif
I could just watch them all the day longggg... LOL!!

uzisuzuki they are such beautiful birds!!!!!!!!!
love.gif

AmyLynn2374 Gosh I love those little nn's!!!! Such cute little bare necks I have to get some of those!!!!

Thanks guys. Next year I will have my showgirls if I have to drive to another state to get me some eggs....lol Poult you can come get my roo and make lots of little ones...lol I want to replace him with one of these little ones next year. He likes to go after my son. Me, not so much. He learned his lesson there, but other people...fair game in his book..lol He's wicked protective of the girls though, which is a good thing. One of the baby nn's is from my silkie hen. He has the yellow skin from daddy, but he has the 5 toes. I'm hoping that one is a roo, and he will be my replacement. The other four nn's are from my nn/ee hen

I have 20 duck eggs set to hatch in 9 days. Or so I thought. When I when to check the incubator there was a chick pipping. Looks like I picked up a large dirty EE egg thinking it was a small rouen egg. I have a broody with eggs due to hatch any day now so I hope I can skip it in with her babies.

Thanks guys. Next year I will have my showgirls if I have to drive to another state to get me some eggs....lol Poult you can come get my roo and make lots of little ones...lol I want to replace him with one of these little ones next year. He likes to go after my son. Me, not so much. He learned his lesson there, but other people...fair game in his book..lol He's wicked protective of the girls though, which is a good thing. One of the baby nn's is from my silkie hen. He has the yellow skin from daddy, but he has the 5 toes. I'm hoping that one is a roo, and he will be my replacement. The other four nn's are from my nn/ee hen
I was at a swap two months ago. It started at 6:30 and we got to the Showgirls at 6:34 and they had all sold!
th.gif
I want some so bad!!

Back
Top Bottom