Breeds? Mixed chicks (ages too)

KeriT

In the Brooder
Feb 4, 2015
Piedmont, SC
I know what the older ones are but the younger ones all came together in a mixed bunch. Not sure about some of them.

Last edited:
x2. And those chicks also seem hot. They are huddling in a corner away from the light. Peep-Chicken, I am addicted to watching your profile picture.
They run to the opposite corner when I open the door. It's not the heat they are huddling away from, it's me. They have a very large brooder and it's outside. when I peep in at them they are usually laying under the heat lamp.

They run to the opposite corner when I open the door. It's not the heat they are huddling away from, it's me. They have a very large brooder and it's outside. when I peep in at them they are usually laying under the heat lamp.
Sorry for misjudging you, my chicks did that too when they were chicks. They were like "Oh my god the giant beast of death and destruction is coming! Hide in the farthest corner otherwise we shall all surely be dead!" The pictures just make it seem like they are huddling away from the light.

Back
Top Bottom