Brinsea Humidity Pump NOT PUMPING water??????

Happy Hatching!
jumpy.gif

Okay so this is a very old thread, but I've just had trouble setting up my Brinsea pump, too. I sucked on the end of the tubing that goes into the incubator to pull fluid up into the tubing to prime it, and this worked. Maybe this info might help someone else who finds this thread in the future, as this one helped me today. It would not work on its own even left overnight, but now that it's primed all is well.

P.S.: Do we have a policy on resurrecting old threads? I hope I am not doing something wrong!

Help PLEASE. My Brinsea Humidity Pump isn't pumping water.
I just got my Brinsea today, and set it up and was doing the same thing. I called customer service and come to find out you’re supposed to wrap the tubing around the Capstan twice. I had no clue. I know this post was 6 years ago, but hoping it can help anyone that goes through the same thing I did.

Had the same problem.. my tube the part that wraps around the winder thing was pinched shut for about 1 " and just needed to be pinched open again as the air could not escape. In case some one else hits this problem too

Back
Top Bottom