Brinsea Maxi II Advanced not counting down days

Lyell

In the Brooder
Jan 1, 2022
I have a Brinsea Maxi II Advanced incubator. I have never used it before to hatch eggs. I've only run it to familiarize myself with it. I noticed the days don't seem to be counting down. It stays on the same number day I start with after 24 hours. Has anyone else had this issue before?

Do you have the instruction sheet, if not, then you should be able to download it off the Brinsea site.

Likely you just need to reset the days. Most incubators if you turn them off, then on, they don't reset.

Keep in mind, the day you set does not count as "Day 1" it's actually Day 0, so the incubator won't start counting down until after a full day has passed.

If you go through the whole manual, reset, etc. etc. and you still feel that the incubator is not working properly, contact Brinsea Customer Service, the phone numbers are on the bottom of their website page.

https://www.brinsea.com/p-673-maxi-24-advance-fully-digital-24-egg-incubator.aspx

Thank You so much for the advice. I didn't know about the first day being day 0. Have a good evening!

Back
Top Bottom