Brinsea Ovation 28 vs Nurture Right 360 vs IncuView All-in-One

crazy4bassin

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 7, 2015
Hi all, I am new to hatching my own eggs and I’m planning on hatching some Araucana eggs come spring hatch. I am trying to research and choose an incubator. I do plan on using the incubator more once I have it and want to purchase a quality unit. I think I have it narrowed down to these three but I am open to other suggestions. I have “ruled out” the styrofoam box style incubators. I do like the humidity water pump idea on the IncuView but is it necessary? As for the Brinsea, the Advance or EX model? Thanks in advance for the help.

R com makes a really good incubators as well. Have a brinsea mini advance and I mainly use it as a hatcher now. The nutra incubator is probably best bang for you buck. Most success I had with shipped eggs is my r com king suro comes with a water pump too. The only thing I don't like about it is the gang of wires and tubing.

Okay, so I thought I was going to pull the plug and go with the Brinsea. Until I did a little more reading and am now torn between that and the Borotto Real 24. My wife always yells at me for reading too much !!! 😂 Thanks again for all the help.

Hi, my young grandson hatches eggs for our local backyard and farms. We have tried multiple incubator (Nurture Right 360, Farm Innovators, Brinsea, etc) over the past three years. Last hatching season we got rid of everything and have three NR 360’s. We always had the most reliable and stable temperature and humidity. Amazingly, we have had three 100% hatch rates in the NR and all hatches have been high in this incubator with the disclaimer that egg quality is key. It is easy to keep an eye on the hatch as well. We use a little hygrometer with a sensor lowered down through the the back air hole to make sure the humidity is right. It usually reads within a degree of the incubator’s sensor. Our only issue was that when he hatched duck eggs, we had to turn by hand because they were too large for the egg turner. This season we discovered an Etsy site that sells accessories for the NR and we got the large egg turner. Now it really is the best for us because we can hatch large eggs and he sells an egg turner for quail eggs as well. His site is: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CourdtCreations?ref=profile_header

Back
Top Bottom