Brooster the rooster

JumpingMouse

In the Brooder
7 Years
Aug 7, 2012
Bosie, Idaho
Brooster,
Brooster is a 5 month old Dunlap farm "guaranteed" to be hen till one day to my dismay he crowed and began to fertilize the eggs of my flock. I live in Boise city limits and can't keep a rooster. This was my favorite chicken, he is NOT going to just any home. He comes when called and lets you hold him, he eats from your had and loves to be put to sleep being held upside down on his back like a baby. His favorite treat so far is cheese. If you sit in a chair out back he will fly up and roost on your shoulder or lap, he will follow you everywhere especially if there is food involved.

He is a Americana chicken. An excellent 4-H chicken and BEAUTIFUL in both personality and flare. He likes to perch on your legs shoulder and apparently hands :) Please call or text or e-mail me
Two-zero-8-eight-three-zero-1855

I've tried to contact the gal in charge of the chickens in 4-H in Boise but she is out of town through next week and when he is crowing now a good home would be welcomed ASAP.
He is super docile so an agresive rooster would easily kill him :(

I don't mind shipping him....I just don't know how much it would cost, nor do I have any idea how to do it, and i worry about his stress level in doing so. I'm willing to drive him and meet someone within the surrounding city/state

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom