Brothers at War!- A Role Play

Flock Master64

Crowing
Jul 24, 2016
Surrounded by the Amish
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Rain poured, lightning crackled, and thunder clapped. Six masked and cloaked figures stood out in the night in a dark field. One of the figures lay unconscious and bleeding from his wounds.

" I don't know if he is going to make it " Angelo cried to Jahab

"Look at what you've done! You're out of controle Xaxa!" Jahab yelled at his

The two brothers stood staring each other down with weapons at the ready. The last two remaining figures stood back with weapons drawn and ready to strike on their former friend. Xaxa stood motionless staring at his former teammates with his sword of black fire tight in his grip.

" Don't make me your enemy brother " Xaxa hissed at Jahab

" You have made yourself into my enemy all on your own " Jahab replied

" He won't make it! We need to get him help now " Angelo cried out again as she held their dying leader. Jahab walked over to where his leader lay and gently lifted him off the ground.

" Leave " Jahab told his brother

Xaxa opend his black wings of fire and prepared to take off when Angelo hoisted up her bow and aimed it his chest.

" Your too weak " Xaxa told her. Then took off into the night.

( SUMMARY) There was a team of soldiers and one of their members was a master of black magic who's name was Xaxa. Xaxa became possessed by his power and killed his team leader and turning the rest of his team against him. Jahab ( Xaxa's older brother and master of light magic) is going to hunt down and kill his brother.

List of suggested characters YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PICK THESE

Name: Angelo
Weapon: Magic Bow
History: up to you
Description: Up to you
Side: Jahabs

Name: Bogan
Weapon: up to you
History:no to you
Description: up to you

Name: Zarr
Weapon: up to you
History:'up to you
Description: up to you

Form
Name:
Weapon:
History:
Description:
Side: ( Options Jahabs or Xaxa's )
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Jahab
Weapon: Light Swords
History: Lived by himself for many years studying the arts of light magic.
Description:

Name:Winter
Weapon: a sword
History:hidden
Description:she wears a long black cloak with black hair.
Side: Jahab's or Xaxa'sJahabs
Other:

Name: Carmen
Weapon: Magic darts
History: Was Xaxa's apprentice and learned the art of water magic.
Description: Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a long, wedding-like blue, sparkly dress
Side: Xaxa
Other: None

Back
Top Bottom