brown egg layer assortment....any ideas?

Lybe8438

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 27, 2013
Enumclaw,WA
I received my brown egg layer assortment from McMurrays yesterday...they sent quite a mix! I just have no idea what they sent.....anyone care to take a crack at them?

And my Polish :)

LL
buttercup

LL
probably a partridge rock

LL
I would guess a jersey giant (yellow feet bottoms) or a black australorp (pinkish white feet bottoms)

LL
2 silver laced and what looks like a buff polish

Agree, #1 looks to be a Sicilian Buttercup...I think I see the little "crown" base for the buttercup, and down pattern looks right

#2 Not sure

#3 Probably a Buff Orpington...could be a white bird, like a Delaware, but I think it looks more golden and has pinkish legs?

#4 Agree, probably Partridge Rock

#5 RIR, or Production Red, possibly Red/Gold Sexlink/Star, possibly New Hampshire....#7 is similar...#8 is similar...that is assuming all the combs are single...you will likely have several of those breeds

#6 I think is a Black Sexlink..could be Black Australorp, but I think it looks more like a Black Sexlink

My guesses
Lady of McCamley

Thanks for the advice! I was looking at the videos that mcmurray has of the chicks and it looks like the little black ones are black sex links. The little blue colored chick is really stumping me though.

Back
Top Bottom