BrownCoats Unite!

4653bc227830282139363ada7957fcd1.jpg

If your coop isn't anything fancy you could name your new hen Vera!!!
Tempting, but I have a policy of not naming my birds.

I was tossing it around with the girlfriend earlier, how we already shot down the idea of it being Inara's shuttle. its kinda cobbled together like something Kaylee would rig together. Still haven't found the right name that really tickles my fancy for it.

Its almost a pity I'm not keeping that rooster or doing any breeding. Then I could call it the Bunk.
wink.png

I'm a bit confused here. Are you talking about the SciFi show, Firefly? If so, I love "The Balled of Serenity" theme song. I really liked the show as well.

1391998_345304938946286_1824375889_n.png

This is the funniest freakin' thing I've seen in a long time! Love it!

I've taken a position doing scheduling at work, traditionally a stressful position...you know, the one job I said I'd never, ever do? I'm ordering this....
41g2oIvL3QL._SP160,160,0,T_.jpg

and this...

41VxF1rgThL._AA160_.jpg
or maybe this as a coffee mug...but I don't drink coffee....

thanks Tara for starting this thread!

3goodeggs--I didn't know you were a fan, but for some reason I'm completely unsurprised
hugs.gif

This is like a visual Reese's cup.
Two great things. Mum hum.
This:

Which goes with my favorite quote :

'...not afraid of anything.' It is inspirational.
This is one of my all-time favorites as well! And the great thing is that Hat managed to be all of those things.....Yes it is quite a controversial hat as well, http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/firefly-hat-triggers-corporate-crackdown

It is ironic that in Fox's attempted killing of the show they played a perfect 'Alliance'. Has anyone watched 'Done the Impossible'?

I watched it, and I became a bigger Alec Baldwin fan, but realized that even though I really enjoy firefly, I am not a browncoat.
I Loved farscape equally as well. and also star hunter.
Stargates: 1, Atlantis ,and Universe,
The Star treks Enterprise and Voyager

I think I am just a scifi fan
I like Supernatural and Haven, but I am not a zombie person. I have no desire to watch Walking dead.

I watched it, and I became a bigger Alec Baldwin fan, but realized that even though I really enjoy firefly, I am not a browncoat.
I Loved farscape equally as well. and also star hunter.
Stargates: 1, Atlantis ,and Universe,
The Star treks Enterprise and Voyager

I think I am just a scifi fan
I like Supernatural and Haven, but I am not a zombie person. I have no desire to watch Walking dead.
Adam Baldwin.......
hide.gif

I did like Supernatural, but the whole angel thing kinda turned me off. I like Mark Sheppard, though, so I enjoy the Crowley character. Liked Badger, too, and Sterling on Leverage.

I do watch the Walking Dead, but refer to it as The Show I Love to Hate.....it's just unreal how the folks act.

Quote: I can not believe I did that! Glasses are going to HAVE to be a priority now. If I miss type and the computer corrects for me I just assume it's right.
It is just all grey fuzzy stuff.stuff
I do like him best in Chuck though. He has the growl down.
Alec is NOT a fave. He has some issues off screen that makes him...eeehck
I should have more trust issues.

We have not gotten to the angels yet on Supernatural, My son wants to pace all of the shows on netflix like it was real life.
AAAGH! I want them all and Iwant them all now! I would so fail the marshmallow test if it were netflix.

Back
Top Bottom