BrownCoats Unite!

We can vote once a day. They already complained that the Firefly fans are causing glitches in the system LOL! We Aim to Misbehave!

Right! I would appreciate a formal apology as long as they do it to the faces of the cast......I want to see Joss and Nathan make them feel like worms!!!
gig.gif
And can we have Adam there holding a big knife???
big_smile.png
cool.png

Only 83 percent of the vote??? Why isn't Firefly crushing this vote more??

@bigmrg74 as of this morning firefly had 78% of the vote
bow.gif
I was surprised people would vote for anything else LOL, but I may be a bit partial!!!

OMG THIS THREAD COMPLETES ME!!! Regularly watch every single episode in a row
Welcome! I am quite excited that this thread has taken off the way it has!

@bigmrg74 as of this morning firefly had 78% of the vote
bow.gif
I was surprised people would vote for anything else LOL, but I may be a bit partial!!!

Welcome! I am quite excited that this thread has taken off the way it has!
Might be fans of other shows who are realizing that if they really want their show to win, they need to knock out Firefly now, while they have a chance of pooling enough votes against us browncoats. Like that would happen.

Did I mention that I named my coop the Heart of Gold?? Mostly because of when I added the reflective insulation to it and before I put on the tin siding, it looked like the Heart of Gold house where they had the big shoot out at. I just need somebody who's semi-artistic to paint a sign for the coop saying that.

Did I mention that I named my coop the Heart of Gold?? Mostly because of when I added the reflective insulation to it and before I put on the tin siding, it looked like the Heart of Gold house where they had the big shoot out at. I just need somebody who's semi-artistic to paint a sign for the coop saying that.

THAT IS AWESOME! You must post pics. Please tell me you have a roo with a bad attitude named Jayne LOL!

THAT IS AWESOME! You must post pics. Please tell me you have a roo with a bad attitude named Jayne LOL!
No roos, don't need them for eggs. However, if I did have one, I would be more tempted to name it after Mal. Who wouldn't love a Rooster named Captain Tightpants??

A few shots of it before I put the red barn tin on it to cover it up. Truthfully all that stuff is just foil covered bubble wrap, so I don't want it to get too exposed and torn up. But you can see what I mean about it looking like the Heart of Gold.

I was talking to my son that any revival of Firefly would need to be animated because the actors aged when the series did not.
We found this photo. He is sure they could pull it off.
..except the Serenity movie would have to be a 'dream' because of Wash. Can't not have him. The ship would limp.
4ed7c8f0129fbfc9aa5224001f2b3562.jpg

They continued the story after Serenity in a new graphic novel! I think they would play off of that. River showed herself a natural pilot in both the show and the movie. A few other interesting things happen in the graphic novel that they could play off of, but I won't be a spoiler!!!!

Back
Top Bottom