Brumbies Of Silver Falls- A Role Play Always Accepting! *RESTART*

(would Ace even care another stallion was near his foals?)

Scorch tossed her head, ears half-backed. "Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. Who cares?" She trotted ahead of the stud. "Adara!"

Inferno stayed behind Ace, calling for Myollnir.

(Sorry, I'm back now :) And no, not if it was the stallion I have free. )

Ace muttered something in audible, but continued to follow them in search of the filly and colt. He whinnied a second after Inferno did

(Sorry, I'm back now
smile.png
And no, not if it was the stallion I have free. )

Ace muttered something in audible, but continued to follow them in search of the filly and colt. He whinnied a second after Inferno did
(that's odd. stallions usually hate other stallions)

Scorch swished her tail anxiously. Where was her foal?

Inferno went silent when Scorch shot her a glare.

Adara and Myollnir, meanwhile, had gotten their second-wind and were back to chasing each other, willy-nilly through unfamiliar territory.

(that's odd. stallions usually hate other stallions)

Scorch swished her tail anxiously. Where was her foal?

Inferno went silent when Scorch shot her a glare.

Adara and Myollnir, meanwhile, had gotten their second-wind and were back to chasing each other, willy-nilly through unfamiliar territory.

(Ace isn't your usual stallion though XD You can see the other stallions form on the charrie page if you want, it's Texas in the loners section. You'll see what I mean)

Ace took the lead, whinnying again. Silly foals, should known better He thought uncaringly

(Ace isn't your usual stallion though XD You can see the other stallions form on the charrie page if you want, it's Texas in the loners section. You'll see what I mean)

Ace took the lead, whinnying again. Silly foals, should known better He thought uncaringly
(boy, you'd think he cared a little more about his offspring)

Scorch backed her ears when Ace retook the position of leader. She didn't try to pass him, though.

Inferno plodded along behind the others in uneasy silence.

(well, you wanna let him find the foals, the new stud?)

Adara stopped, and Myollnir slid into her. After a round of angry squeaking, they walked in a random direction, one alongside the other.

(I'll create three) [COLOR=333333]Name: Achilles[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Age: 6[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Breed: American Indian Horse[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Gender: Male[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Herd: Loner[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Rank: None[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Mate: Trinity[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Personality: Brave, adventurous, loyal, but doesn't always make good decisions, very protective of Trinity[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]History: Him and Trinity were born in the same herd and grew up together, his father and the other male in the herd were fathering different foals and his father and mother were the main pair, but they were all killed in a series of catastrophic events that neither of them talk about, they will have a foal soon[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Picture/Description:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]User Name: The ChickenKing[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Name: Trinity[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Age: 6[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Breed: Oldenberg[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Gender: Female[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Herd: Loner[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Rank: none[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Mate: Achilles[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Personality: Shy, only really opens up to Ranger, can be kind, but can also be hot tempered[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]History:Same as Ranger[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Picture/Description:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]User Name: The ChickenKing[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Name:Sinbad[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Age: will be born soon[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Breed: American Indian/ Oldenberg cross[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Gender: male[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Herd: none[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Rank: none[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Mate: none[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Personality: To be RP'ed[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]History: Born to Acchiles and Trinity[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Picture/Description:[/COLOR] (Also him when he's older) [COLOR=333333]User Name: The ChickenKing[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other: He has a condition where he has a semi paralyzed leg.[/COLOR]
(Woops, sorry I didn't see this. Accepted :3)

Back
Top Bottom