Brumbies Of Silver Falls- A Role Play Always Accepting! *RESTART*

"You can't catch me!" Zap whinnied as he ran slightly ahead of her
(Bye:) )

Flynn squinted her eyes, reaching out her neck. She found a last bit of speed, and lightly touched his rump with her nose. She skidded to a halt, rearing in triumph "Gottchu!" She cried in delight

Zap slowed to a stop when he realized she had got him"Wow, you're fast!"He said panting

Zachorzi froze, his ears swiveling. Curious, he whinnied then listened.

"I'm fine," Inferno said cheerily. "Why?"

Echo whinnied in reply as soon as she heard him. She stepped forward a bit in the direction it had come from

"That's good, just wondering. The grass hasn't been to wonderful this year" Ace commented

Zap slowed to a stop when he realized she had got him"Wow, you're fast!"He said panting

"Thanks! Come catch me!" Flynn grinned, wheeling around and galloping away.

Zachorzi froze, his ears swiveling. Curious, he whinnied then listened.

"I'm fine," Inferno said cheerily. "Why?"

Echo whinnied in reply as soon as she heard him. She stepped forward a bit in the direction it had come from

"That's good, just wondering. The grass hasn't been to wonderful this year" Ace commented

"Thanks! Come catch me!" Flynn grinned, wheeling around and galloping away.

Zap whinnied excitedly and tore after her

Zachorzi cantered the direction Echo's whinny had come from.

"It's been sufficient that we haven't starved," Inferno said, dipping her head. "Scorch and I are quite round, actually."

"You're in-foal, moron," Scorch said as she walked past Ace and her twin.

"It's been sufficient that we haven't starved," Inferno said, dipping her head. "Scorch and I are quite round, actually."

Sapphire saw her mate walking away. "Zachorzi?" She asked.

Echo saw the outline of a horse in the distance, and she stepped forward then back excitedly as she whinnied again

Ace rolled his eyes at Scorches comment. He finished grooming Inferno and started grazing again

Echo saw the outline of a horse in the distance, and she stepped forward then back excitedly as she whinnied again

Ace rolled his eyes at Scorches comment. He finished grooming Inferno and started grazing again
Zachorzi turned his head away from Sapphire at Echo's whinny. With an excited whinny, he reared.

Inferno followed Scorch when Ace finished grooming her.

"Go away!" Scorch turned on her twin, rushing her with ears pinned and teeth bared. Inferno squealed and darted away.

Back
Top Bottom