Brumbies Of Silver Falls- A Role Play Always Accepting! *RESTART*

Zachorzi turned his head away from Sapphire at Echo's whinny. With an excited whinny, he reared.

Inferno followed Scorch when Ace finished grooming her.

"Go away!" Scorch turned on her twin, rushing her with ears pinned and teeth bared. Inferno squealed and darted away.
Echo watched the horse- a stallion by the sound of it- come closer. She stood waiting patiently

Ace lifted his head and stared at the two mares, particularly Scorch, in amazement

Echo watched the horse- a stallion by the sound of it- come closer. She stood waiting patiently

Ace lifted his head and stared at the two mares, particularly Scorch, in amazement
Zachorzi waited and waited. When he heard no more from any direction, he whinnied loudly, listening to his echo. Had it all been his imagination? He wouldn't put anything past his mind.

Inferno returned to stand near Ace. "I don't think Scorch wants me around," she said, stating the obvious. "I don't know why. She's grouchy, but she's not usually that grouchy."

Zachorzi waited and waited. When he heard no more from any direction, he whinnied loudly, listening to his echo. Had it all been his imagination? He wouldn't put anything past his mind.

Inferno returned to stand near Ace. "I don't think Scorch wants me around," she said, stating the obvious. "I don't know why. She's grouchy, but she's not usually that grouchy."

Echo pawed at the ground and whinnied again loudly

Ace blinked and looked back at Inferno "Yea, geez"

Echo pawed at the ground and whinnied again loudly

Ace blinked and looked back at Inferno "Yea, geez"
Zachorzi resumed following the sound, determined to find the source.

(i know Inferno's a ditz, 'cause i made her that way. is Ace a ditz, 'cause he's a stallion? Scorch ran them off so she could foal in peace)

Inferno shook herself then nibbled at her side.

Scorch had stretched out on her side, her eyes half-closed, waiting.

Zachorzi's ears pricked forward when the stranger, a mare, came into his sight. The bay pinned his ears then shook off the feeling and gave a 'come hither' whinny.
(stupid internet went down:( )
Black Angel trotted closer slowing to a walk as she got close to the herd and the stallion

(stupid internet went down:( )
Black Angel trotted closer slowing to a walk as she got close to the herd and the stallion
(my internet connection just hates me)

Zachorzi turned his head, his nostrils flaring. There were three separate scents coming to him at once.

Back
Top Bottom