Brumbies Of Silver Falls- A Role Play Always Accepting! *RESTART*

(Shin Shien, did you reply to my post?)
(i dunno. can you bump it, please? and there's no space between Shin and Shien)

Cara waited, moving to graze again after a few minutes

~~~
Flicka grazed for a while then went to get a drink of water

Moon sighed and went to the river.

He whinnied to Flicka.
When Shard awoke, he lifted his head and whinnied. He noticed Cara had moved quite a distance from him, but she was still within sight. "You could've left," he said, climbing to his hooves.

~~~
Crystal lifted her head and watched Moon and Flicka. Since leaving her brother, the filly's shyness had diminished, and she was beginning to dislike being the odd-mare-out.

Blanco fell under Zachorzi's weight with a loud 'oof'. His vision went blurry as one of Zachorzi's thrashing legs met with his forehead, and his jaw was forced painfully shut over his tongue.

The strange mare screamed and panicked. She went sprinting down the hill, just to trip over some rough land and come crashing down onto her knees.
Zachorzi struggled to right himself completely and climb to his hooves. Oblivious to pain, thanks to another switch in personality, he lowered his head and bit fiercely into Blanco's neck, ready to kill this competition off. The bay lowered his teeth until he tasted blood. "Now...get...out...of...my...territory!"

Blanco began to bleed heavily from his neck. Already dazed from a firm strike against the head, he passed out, Zachorzi's figure just a blur, and his voice muffled beyond recognition.

The mare cried out again and scrambled to stand back up on her scuffed knees. Her legs shook violently.
When Blanco went still, Zachorzi held his grip for several minutes. He opened his mouth, extracting his long canines from the other stallion's neck. Blood and saliva mingled to form pink foam around his mouth, giving Zachorzi a crazier-than-normal appearance. With an angry scream, he reared, striking at the air.

Back
Top Bottom