Brumbies Of Silver Falls- A Role Play Always Accepting! *RESTART*

Zachorzi shook his head and gave an indifferent squeal. He didn't care what was happening to Blanco so long as the bay's mares and foal were safe. He watched this strange mare, who obviously loved, or at the very least, liked Blanco, then turned to walk away. With his interchangeable personality, he'd never bothered to snake mares. Zachorzi let mares come to him.

Scorch and Inferno stood on either side of Ace, keeping watch over their stallion and newborns.

Ace woke up with a jolt as a large bird flew past. He followed it with his eyes, trying to glare it out of the sky

Scarlet stopped and reared. When she landed she started to breathe heavily.
Orestes braked and did his second slid-across-the-ground-slinging-dirt that day. He turned when the momentum died and neared Scarlet, standing just out of her hooves' reach.

Ace woke up with a jolt as a large bird flew past. He followed it with his eyes, trying to glare it out of the sky
Inferno lifted her head slightly when Ace startled awake. She watched him glare at a bird then looked around his chest to Scorch. "What's he doing?"

"I have no idea," Scorch answered, shaking her head. "I don't think anybody's home right now."

Inferno went quiet, and the twin mares stood, letting their foals nurse.

Orestes braked and did his second slid-across-the-ground-slinging-dirt that day. He turned when the momentum died and neared Scarlet, standing just out of her hooves' reach.
Scarlet pinned her ears. "Who are you?" She said snappily. Scarlet shook her mane and neck.

Inferno lifted her head slightly when Ace startled awake. She watched him glare at a bird then looked around his chest to Scorch. "What's he doing?"

"I have no idea," Scorch answered, shaking her head. "I don't think anybody's home right now."

Inferno went quiet, and the twin mares stood, letting their foals nurse.

Ace snorted and shook his head (in a horsey way). He turned around and started limping stifly toward the river

Scarlet pinned her ears. "Who are you?" She said snappily. Scarlet shook her mane and neck.
"I'll tell you who I'm not. I'm not the idiot who flirts and kicks simultaneously," Orestes snorted, his own ears pinned flat. "You want introductions? You go first."

Ace snorted and shook his head (in a horsey way). He turned around and started limping stifly toward the river
Inferno and Scorch turned slowly to follow behind Ace once their foals released them.

Back
Top Bottom