Bubbles on egg

nitro_786

Hatching
Aug 26, 2023
I’ve got eggs in the incubator and they are grey francolin eggs usually they hatch on the 25th days sometimes 24th it’s the 23rd day today and I don’t know what to do should I remove it or leave it and also does it happen because of high humidity?

Hi I don’t have any humidity button , the only button I have is for the temperature which is 37.5 and what do you mean by calibrated sorry ? By the way my incubator name is janoel24

Hi I don’t have any humidity button , the only button I have is for the temperature which is 37.5 and what do you mean by calibrated sorry ? By the way my incubator name is janoel24
Calibrated means that you've double checked what the incubator says the temperature and humidity says with something you know is accurate.
Have you candled your egg to see how their doing?

Calibrated means that you've double checked what the incubator says the temperature and humidity says with something you know is accurate.
Have you candled your egg to see how their doing?
Why do they usually die in the egg and start bubbling is this due to humidity or something else ?

The bubbling is the bacteria from the decomposition on the egg. It likely didn't die from humidity.
Ok thanks please can you add my instagram: usy_7866 or snap: usy769 so I can send you a picture of it please if you don’t mind thanks

Ok thanks please can you add my instagram: usy_7866 or snap: usy769 so I can send you a picture of it please if you don’t mind thanks
You can upload a picture right here...click on the attach files button.

The number one reason eggs die when temperature is too high in the bator.

Back
Top Bottom