Budgies!!

peep peep peep

Animal Lover
7 Years
Nov 26, 2012
☆ Gazing under the starry Oregon sky ☆
LL

Hey guys. I really want to get budgies so I made this thread so we can talk about them and so you guys could teach me a bit on them. I know a lot on them but you can never know too much about them. I am saving up and will hopefully have them by Christmas!

My only rule is to Have Fun! ;)

Last edited:
Im in the same position! I want them by christmas! I was wondering how to keep them warm during the winter....i was thibking the brinsea ecoglow? Or is that just crazy?! Haha trying to think up ideas so i dont have to turn my heat up

highfive.gif
. I was wondering on that too because our house is always kept at 60F. But I did some research on ways you can keep them warm and I found out that a Happy Hut works well to keep them warm. It is like a hammock that works like some sort of blanket. I am working on one right now and I made one earlier. I made my own pattern. I will post a pic. ;). These are really warm, they just warm up with me holding them so with a budgie they will be plenty warm. Just when they get cold they just climb in! If your feeling crafty I can send you the pattern.

LL

Hey guys. I really want to get budgies so I made this thread so we can talk about them and so you guys could teach me a bit on them. I know a lot on them but you can never know too much about them. I am saving up and will hopefully have them by Christmas!

My only rule is to Have Fun! ;)
Beautiful little man, I must say :p

Back
Top Bottom