Buff Orpington or ?

Shewstock

Songster
Jan 8, 2022
20220118_072123.jpg
20220118_073827.jpg

I am going to learn a lot from you! I do believe you're right! I had to search Calico Princess because I've never heard of them. Now I can't wait a few wks to know!! Thank you!

Definitely not an Orpington. Looks a bit like a Calico Princess, but it is way too young to be certain. Post updated pics once it is fully feathered out.

Definitely not an Orpington. Looks a bit like a Calico Princess, but it is way too young to be certain. Post updated pics once it is fully feathered out.
Thank you, Overo Mare. Buying eggs is always a crap shoot. Either way my glass is half full! My husband was so negative about having chickens. His glass is now half full and he's totally onboard and hooked 🤣😍👏👏👏 I told him to name them. Hook set 😉

if it turns out to be a Calio Princess, where can I get a few? Reading about them seems they would do well in Central Florida weather.
Tons of breeds would do well in Central FL. I'm not really sure. I would do a Google search. I can't remember what hatchery sells them.

if it turns out to be a Calio Princess, where can I get a few? Reading about them seems they would do well in Central Florida weather.
I got mine from Cackleberry Farm out of Comer, GA. I think this particular chick was an oops when packaging. I bought 4 breeds. 3 eggs per breed. Very very pleased!!

Back
Top Bottom