Buff Orpington Rooster Needs New Home - Raleigh, NC

Caity

Songster
7 Years
Apr 12, 2012
Central, NC
A roo slipped in with our September pullet order and needs to be re-homed, as our neighborhood doesn't allow them. He's a lovely, friendly fellow, 17(ish) weeks old, Marek's vaccinated, used to children, and showing no signs of aggression. I hate to have to cull him as we've grown really attached! I'm happy to drive a ways if you're located anywhere near the Triangle.
danny.jpg

A roo slipped in with our September pullet order and needs to be re-homed, as our neighborhood doesn't allow them. He's a lovely, friendly fellow, 17(ish) weeks old, Marek's vaccinated, used to children, and showing no signs of aggression. I hate to have to cull him as we've grown really attached! I'm happy to drive a ways if you're located anywhere near the Triangle.View attachment 1227689
Handsome!

A roo slipped in with our September pullet order and needs to be re-homed, as our neighborhood doesn't allow them. He's a lovely, friendly fellow, 17(ish) weeks old, Marek's vaccinated, used to children, and showing no signs of aggression. I hate to have to cull him as we've grown really attached! I'm happy to drive a ways if you're located anywhere near the Triangle.View attachment 1227689

Back
Top Bottom