Buff Orpington Rooster

Saturday morning would work. Just let me know a time. Will she pick up at my house? Do I need to have a shipping carrier for him? Let me know the details and I will have him ready.

She will come to your house and get him unless you want to do it a different way. She will have him for 24 hrs and she will feed and water him. I will find out more details and let you know thank you!

Pick up at my house is fine. I am at;

Jeff Rauchut
125 Mathews Avenue
Doylestown, PA 18901

Just let me know more when you can.

Thanks!

Louie is a good name for a rooster. You can just send him in a box he will be traveling In a van. I would send some food and water for the shipper to be able to give him. I will find out her info and give it to you. If you would her to pick him up at your house please send me the info and a # where she can get in touch with you. You can send that to me in a private message if you would prefer. Thanks again!

I spoke with your shipper. She will be here around noon tomorrow. I'll let you know when she picks Louie up and leaves. Thanks

He got here this morning! He is in with 7 buff hens and has been in and out of his new coop all day. He went in with the girls no problem tonight! I will get some pictures! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom