bulk feed in Phx area

Quote:
Bulk when it come to feed is a ton or more of feed at one time and the best place for that would be a feed mill.

Chris

There are no feed mills in Arizona. You'd have to drive to California to find one. I tried...
hmm.png

If it's costing you more than 40 cents a pound to buy bags of chicken feed at the feed store there...I don't know that you're going to get any cheaper, unfortunately. Arizona has outrageous prices for feed, and it's worse if you live in a non-rural area.

Are you talking about small quantities? Mesa feed barn sells by the pound. It's on Broadway, near Mesa drive.
We just did a bulk order of organic feed with the permaculture guild. Next order will be around Feb. if you want in on it, come over to the AZ thread and we can get you hooked up with the right information. I don't have the Facebook page and contact information with me at the moment but Mikey D can probably help you more.

We have a guy here that makes feed here, it is $130 for 500 pounds. I was just wondering if there was something similar somewhere else...

Back
Top Bottom