Bull Riding

M.J

Songster
12 Years
Apr 15, 2007
Maryland
Does any one else here love:love to watch bull riding either live or on television for i watch the PBR practicaly ever saturday and sunday on Vs also love to go and see it. Just this past weekend the PBR was in town and i went and saw them and it was just great.
wee.gif
I even got Marchi's signature as well as Pistol's and Chad Denton and a couple others as well:weee. Any one else love to watch the PBR:cd

Im not the only one
big_smile.png
That makes my day. so when any thing amazing happens in the PBR i'll have to chat with you all about it

Am I the only one that roots for the bulls?

Yes I enjoy watching it, but I can't help really admiring when the bulls (or the bucking horses) do a good job. I like the coyboys to come off clean with no injuries for sure, but I'm more interested in how the judge scores the critter!

Yes, we love it, but don't have cable or a dish so we don't get to watch it much. Spring thru fall there's quite a few competitions around the area so we go to some of those. My daughter dated a kid who rode for awhile when they were in high school....so we always went to his stuff.

I like the bulls but i usually root for the guys. Though when i was at the PBR in Baltimore i got stuck next to this very noisie man that had no clue about what he was screaming about. I almost thought one of the ladies in front of us or behind use were going to hit him. if only they sold duct tape there:lau

Love it. I go multiple times every year to the San Antonio rodeo and never miss the extreme bulls. My favorites are the clowns/bullfighters . . . it's amazing to see them practically throw themselves on the bulls to keep them away from the riders.

Here some new for you Buster do you think that Marchi is going to win the finals. I hope he does he seemed really nice when i got his autograph and he is a really good rider all of those killer bee's are. Brazil seems to produce really really good bull riders.

Back
Top Bottom