Bumblefoot?

Ursi-Nursi

In the Brooder
Jun 5, 2023
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Hello everybody,
Daisy, my 6 year old has a bump between her toes. She is happy flappy, no limping. Is that bumblefoot? What do you think?
Thanks in advance.
IMG-20230921-WA0013.jpg

Hello everybody,
Daisy, my 6 year old has a bump between her toes. She is happy flappy, no limping. Is that bumblefoot? What do you think?
Thanks in advance.View attachment 3641333
Bumblefoot generally is on the bottom of the foot as it's usually due to what they've walked on or the conditions of the ground. I suppose it could be possible, but what if you soaked her foot in warm Epsom salt water so you could get a better look? It appears a bit reddened to me, so she might have a little cut or a pricker in there, or something else could be going on.

Sometimes the wound can heal over but the hardened inflammatory tissue remains inside and then migrates. I agree, can you show us the bottom of her foot?

Bumblefoot generally is on the bottom of the foot as it's usually due to what they've walked on or the conditions of the ground. I suppose it could be possible, but what if you soaked her foot in warm Epsom salt water so you could get a better look? It appears a bit reddened to me, so she might have a little cut or a pricker in there, or something else could be going on.
Thank you, I will do that. 🙋‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom