Button quail eggs incubating; day 7 of candling need some help :D

sunbinyoo

Hatching
Nov 18, 2023
Hello everyone,

As a newcomer to this community, I'm eagerly seeking your expertise. I've recently candled my button quail eggs, which are on day 7 of incubation, but I'm finding it challenging to determine their development status.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me identify if these eggs are still viable. Your insights will be invaluable to me.

Additionally, if my picture-taking technique needs any improvement for a clearer assessment, please feel free to offer suggestions. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Thank you very much in advance !!

Attachments

• 매츄리.png
    매츄리.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Hello everyone,

As a newcomer to this community, I'm eagerly seeking your expertise. I've recently candled my button quail eggs, which are on day 7 of incubation, but I'm finding it challenging to determine their development status.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me identify if these eggs are still viable. Your insights will be invaluable to me.

Additionally, if my picture-taking technique needs any improvement for a clearer assessment, please feel free to offer suggestions. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

The only one that looks like it is fertile and developing is the egg in photo #2. The others look clear. By day 7, they should all look like the egg in photo #2 if they are fertile.

Hello everyone,

What is the humidity level at? What is the temperature in the incubator? What brand of incubator are you using?

Back
Top Bottom