Button Quail in Canada

WalkingNorth

In the Brooder
7 Years
I'm just starting out building pairs and looking for anyone interested in pre-ordering eggs or birds. I have tux, wild-type, cinnamon and white so far, at the moment they are mixed pairs so I won't be able to guarantee colors, but I am hoping to keep color lines pure. I will also have adult birds for sale and eventually chicks. I am willing to ship eggs as they become available. I'm located in southern Saskatchewan, close to the Manitoba border and will be able to deliver as far west as Regina and as far east as Brandon.

At this point I'm looking for interest, if there are enough people I'd be happy to start a wait list.

Hi, I am an hour west of Regina. I am looking for some quail...probably only 3-4. Do you charge for delivery to Regina? Can you sex them? I'm interested in only females. Any breed is fine with me! Let me know what you have.
Thanks,
Dawn

Last edited by a moderator:
We are breeding buttons (chinese painted). We live on vancouver island bc. Adults available on occassion for pickup and also shipping available for fertile eggs when available.

I have been looking for someone in SK that has button quail. I'll gladly go on your very interested list. Live one hour north of Regina.

Im not sure if you were replying to op or me? This thread is 2 years old i just noticed so im not sure original poster is still breeding?

I'm interested in six female chicks if you're able to sex them, if not I'll just take six and i'd be okay with driving to you to pick them up no need to ship. please PM me. Any breed or a mixture is fine.
Edited by staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am in search of Button quaIL eggs to hatch! I am from Saskatchewan and have been looking for awhile. I would appreciate if I could get pointed in the right direction as to wear to buy them

Back
Top Bottom