Button quail male up for adoption? Ideas or interested in adopting ??

Pumpkan

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 30, 2012
Naples,FL
My two males and females were fighting so I took one male out but then his mate the female was calling for him and the other male in the cage kept calling to her, so I took him out and put the other one back in they stopped calling all together but the male I took out has not stopped calling all night all morning etc the problem is he is my sons bird and he's upset that I have to get rid of him he is so pretty too but he's so load !!! And I do not have anywhere to put him!!! I have him in a nice cardboard box set up like a cage w house food door netting on top the whole thing but he can't stay in there forever and it doesn't stop Jim from calling so what do I do??? I guess he needs a new home! I'm in Naples fl , I want him to be spoiled and loved and we'll taken care of so ... And he needs a mate! Anyone interested? Or any ideas??

So how many females and males do you have and can you post photos please. Sometimes hens look like cocks and cocks look like hens.

If you need a spare mate let me know and I can try to hook you up with one. I have some growing out and believe there is a cinnamon hen in there if you are looking for a female. I have plenty of boys here to adopt out.

OK So I have three females and two males!! Now I just placed a seperation in the pen and placed speckles and cutie pie together M/F, and then on the other side I placed Blue Beard,Pumpkin,and Lovey Dove M/F/F So far no calling so we will see how it goes if this doesn't work out then three will have to go .... Heres hoping it all works out!!
bow.gif
I'll keep you posted!!

Back
Top Bottom