BUY IT NOW: 12+ Blue & Splash Silkie Eggs - Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
PLEASE DISREGARD ANY REPLIES BELOW - THIS IS A RELIST AND I CANNOT DELETE OR EDIT THE EARLIER REPLIES. JUST PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED - SELLING NOW FOR SHIPPING ON 7/16.
Up for your consideration are 12+ eggs from my blue splash pens. Please add $17 for priority shipping on Monday, 716. One pen has a splash roo over blue, black and splash hens and the other has a lovely blue roo over blue and splash hens. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. All birds pictured are either in the breeding pens now or were hatched from these pens. Many of my customers have hatched champion birds from these eggs and I just hatched a batch of absolutely beautiful blue and splash chicks. Paypal only to [email protected] - please, no e-checks. Please understand that no breeder can guarantee your results with hatching eggs. I will do everything in my power to get your eggs to you in good condition, but have no control over rough handling by the post office or your own incubation methods. You can see more of my silkies on my website at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thank you for looking.

I have a few other colors available right now too, please pm for details.

Best of Breed winner, splash pullet

Best variety winner, blue pullet

Update!! BV splash, Stevenson , Wa 4/21/12

RV splash, 2011 Western Silkie nationals

Last edited:
goodpost.gif

I just got a set of these eggs and they came in lightening speed....all in perfect shape .Packed beautifully....looking forward to hatch day
thumbsup.gif

UPDATE: I just candled these eggs it is only the start of day 4.....and all but maybe 1 because it is still early show embryos ......so impressed! Thank You so much Karen it is all up to me,my reptipro and the little fuzzy butts now. Highly incourage anyone to purchase eggs from Catdance ,you will be happy you did
jumpy.gif

UPDATE: I ordered a dozen I was sent sent 18....12 stunning chicks hatched so I call that 100% hatch rate in my book! Thank You again

Last edited:
I just got a set of these eggs and they came in lightening speed....all in perfect shape .Packed beautifully....looking forward to hatch day
thumbsup.gif

UPDATE: I just candled these eggs it is only the start of day 4.....and all but maybe 1 because it is still early show embryos ......so impressed! Thank You so much Karen it is all up to me,my reptipro and the little fuzzy butts now. Highly incourage anyone to purchase eggs from Catdance ,you will be happy you did
jumpy.gif

I ordered! Can't wait :)

Back
Top Bottom