** BUY IT NOW ** 12+ COCHIN BANTAM hatching eggs from 15 VARIETIES ** NPIP **

Ok i'm ready for round 3. 8) just sent you a PM and email both. (nah, not eager to get more eggs at all.
wink.png
)

Hi Lucky Pickens! We have fallen in love with your birds and would like to order some eggs sometime soon! I sent an e-mail and a PM. Are you selling eggs for 2013? Thanks!

I tried PMing her, also a few weeks ago.....I hope all is ok with her!! I sent an email and a few PM's....I really want to buy some of her hatching eggs!!!! She seems to be loved and have so much positive feedback!!!!

Sorry Gary's dad passed away last week, been a long battle with cancer and we are so glad he is out of pain now. Now we are still praying for my mother who is back in the hospital with her battle with lung cancer. Boy 2012 was so hard on us and 2013 isn't starting off on a good note either! We had the flu, 8 inches of snow and then 8 inches of rain along with Gary's dad passing away all since the 1st of the year. Those hog jowls and blackeye peas didn't do us much good lol! Oh well on a good note our drought is over and the ponds are full again, we like to look on the positive side of life lol! Now we have been playing catch up on all our chores lol! Yes we are still selling hatching eggs and for some reason I didn't get any emails from your guys, guess I need to check my spam box! Shoot me another email to [email protected] on what you want and pray I get it then. For some reason I don't get emails from her forwarded to my arkwest account but I did get this one so don't know what is up lol! Gonna try hard again to check back here every night so you can drop me another line on here and I will get it. I do so love my little cochins and project pen this year are Blue Partridge and Mille Fleur Cochin Bantam Naked Necks I am calling them Shokins. I have almost a doz of F2's now and just had 3 more hatch last night but one doesn't have the naked neck, but most of them hatching do. I will be posting photos soon, another on the list of catch ups lol! Also will be expanding the Mille Fleur Frizzled Cochin bantam and Blue Mille Frizzled Cochin Bantam pens come spring. Those birds are just beautiful! Thank you all and God Bless,
Hugs,
Roslyn

Don't apologize.......I totally understand. I actually PMed you and asked if everything was ok....I figured something was going on. Is there anyway you can PM me? I don't know if you are getting my PMs...Thank you. God Bless.

Rosyln - sorry to hear about all the challenges you have had lately - hopefully things are turning around for you! I sent an e-mail regarding our thoughts/questions about ordering eggs! Thanks! - Jake

Back
Top Bottom