** BUY IT NOW ** 12+ COCHIN BANTAM hatching eggs from 15 VARIETIES ** NPIP **

she isn't on here regularly, but if you check ebay you can message her thru there as well. same user name.

Roslyn's great to work with and has some nice birds. I've ordered several times.

Oh yeah? Thank you! Will look her up tomorrow, I've been up since 2:30 AM and on the road w/the kids. So an 18 hr day on the road w/3 kids and on my feet the rest of the time has me about to pass out. LOL! I'll ck into it for sure! Thanks! :D

I talked to her on the phone and yes, she is still active w/her chickens. I got her paid today and she's going to ship out my eggs by Wednesday, as she has to make sure her other orders are filled. She also said thanks for reminding her and she will be over her to BYC to make updates. She no longer has silver penciled or red, just as an FYI to anyone.

I talked to her on the phone and yes, she is still active w/her chickens. I got her paid today and she's going to ship out my eggs by Wednesday, as she has to make sure her other orders are filled. She also said thanks for reminding her and she will be over her to BYC to make updates. She no longer has silver penciled or red, just as an FYI to anyone.
glad I got my reds when I did then... 5 pullets and 1 cockerel. love their coloring.

WOAH!!
ep.gif

Are you snerious???

I've never seen anything like them!
bow.gif

Are ya willing to sell/ship me a few eggs??
jumpy.gif

WOAH!!
ep.gif

Are you snerious???
I've never seen anything like them!
bow.gif

Are ya willing to sell/ship me a few eggs??
jumpy.gif
ROFL these guys are still babies themselves. probably won't be laying for another month or so. same for my silver laced I got from Roslyn... (and one blue from that batch) they hatched mid april or so.

drop me a pm in a couple months I might have them penned by then and fertility checked, etc.

red is one of the rarer varieties, so when she said she had some I had to jump! glad I did.

Last edited:
Ok I really want some o her lovely chickens and iv got lost on here on how to get ahold of her can someone help its hard to find these were I live

Back
Top Bottom