** BUY IT NOW ** 12+ COCHIN BANTAM hatching eggs from 15 VARIETIES ** NPIP **

The first one is columbian I believe. I didn't get any of the blue calico eggs I don't think, either that or they didn't hatch, i don't remember but I'm thinking I'm going to order another batch for next week so hopefully I'll get some. I think a thread just about LuckyPickens' chicks is a great idea! Assuming it's ok with Lucky.....

Hi Rosyln, I was just wanting to tell you that the babies I hatched from you a month ago are growing and are georgeous! I bought 18 and you sent 22, and 20 hatched! I also just got 3 dozen from you and out of those 36 I believe I have 30 developing. Very very good for shipped eggs. I got a dozen calicos from you in the last batch and all are developing. They should be hatching in the next few weeks. I would definately recommend buying form Roslyn to anyone. Great seller. Packs well and fertility is amazing.

Funky Feathers, looks like you have a black and white mottled and a lavender to me. Not sure what the red one is. But they're cute! Thanks for posting pictures. I've got another order of eggs coming to me next week :D

funky feathers... I got several of these. I think you have a red, a nice smoky gray one ( I have 2 and they are great looking! ) , 2 black/white mottles, and a silver laced.
I hatched 17 of them in early Feb. They are awesome babies to have. I have a red rooster and a mottled frizzle roo of hers that are almost a year old and they are super great looking. The red will definitely be in the county fair this fall! :D
I also have some of her RIR and Wellys brooding. Not to mention some of her turkeys incubating! She is super easy to deal with and fertility and egg quality, not to mention great packing and super fast shipper.
You will love them!
:)

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. We have been busy putting on a new roof on our mobile home and boy what a time we have had. The contractor tried to skin us alive and after a week Gary fired him and got a husband and wife crew who had it finished in a day and a half. The other crew was only half way done after a week of work and our home is only a 16 x 80 with 2 - 10 x 10 porches! So shouldn't have taken so long with the weather so nice. It is finished and Gary got the yard all picked up now so it looks so good and I know will save on our electric bill not to mention much quieter now! After a weekend of rest I am recovering from the stress which hasn't helped my Fibromyalgia one bit! Thankfully I had my chickens to help me take my mind off of the mess. Sure would hated to see how I would have been without them. If anyone needs any hatching eggs please contact me at [email protected] I don't seem to get the notifications on here like I use to, but the other email goes right to my phone. Thank you all again and I am so glad the chicks are doing well.

Hugs and God Bless,
Roslyn
love.gif

The darker red is from the calico frizzle pen have had chicks hatch like that since Precious goes back to Partridge and the calico rooster Baron is a darker partridge colored calico as well. I really like the coloring when they mature though. The smoky colored one is from the Blue Calico Rooster crossed over the Blue Columbians, some are maturing out white and some are maturing Blue Calico, you will have to let me know how it matures out. I need to get some pictures of my Blue Calico chicks they are just beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom