** BUY IT NOW ** 12+ COCHIN BANTAM hatching eggs from 15 VARIETIES ** NPIP **

Roslyn I'm still dying to see your blue calico chicks! Please post pictures for us when you can. I want to compare. The black BCMC chick from my March hatch turned out to be a black mottled cockerel with some red-tipped feathers--he's gorgeous to me and the sweetest chicken I've ever had. Then I have a calico-looking pullet with some blue in there, and also a cream colored pullet with bits of pale buff here and there. From my most recent hatch I think I might have a blue columbian and 3 mille/calico. I will be placing another order with you soon :)

I'll try to get around to taking some today and post later tonight, so far my blue calicos look like the one above but younger. The one shown is from my birds, but hatched by someone else. Maybe it was you who sent it to me, my memory sucks because of my fibro!
barnie.gif

Roslyn

FunkyFeathers: My 1 baby sorta looks like yours she has turned mostly white now and has some gray feathers by neck and head. I also have 2 reds one is for sure red but I wonder what the other one is not solid red and I got a silver laced. I love luckypickens cochins, they are so friendly and gorgeous, I can't wait to hatch more!!
They wouldn't hold still for pictures so I acted like I had worms that's why a couple have their necks stretched out. LOL
When hatched
200x200px-ZC-60dcf126_001.jpeg

White (Grayish chick now...she's a little dirty it just got done raining.)
200x200px-ZC-35cc5fed_009.jpeg

My Reds (yellow chick & redish chick)
200x200px-ZC-6687f277_014.jpeg

Silver Laced (black and yellow chick)
ZC

Last edited:
I am saving your site! I wanted some Cochin but they were sold out where I was getting my silkies and sebrights from...but now I am glad because your bird are MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more beautiful and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your colors
droolin.gif
!!! I wish I could get some right now, but I will have to wait till my silkies are mature... Maybe this fall if I'm lucky, but probably next spring
sickbyc.gif
...O well I can just drool over your chicks till then... Do you have eggs available most of the year?

This is a chick I hatched from LuckyPickens. I was hoping for a pullet, but picked it up today and noticed a comb. I have more due to hatch today. The PO is really hard on my eggs so I was really glad to find so many good eggs in this batch.

Sorry no picture! I don't know why it wouldn't post it. Anybody have a suggestion? The app doesn't complain it just doesn't do anything.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom