** BUY IT NOW ** 12+ COCHIN BANTAM hatching eggs from 15 VARIETIES ** NPIP **

clap.gif
YAY! I'm ready to order those eggs!!! I just emailed you from [email protected] . I am ready to paypal as soon as I get your reply to that email!
wee.gif

xoxo Annmarie

Just wanted to let you know that your beautiful eggs arrived this morning. All of them safe and sound! http://citychickenkids.blogspot.com/2012/06/eggstra-special-saturday-delivery.html?spref=fb

I have a couple I cant find a code for. I will list what I have below.

4 CMC - Calico/Mille
3 WC - White
2 SLC - Silverlaced

Not sure if these 4 here are the same, but they are just marked with different codes, or are they literally two different codes. Do you know? I put a pic of them on my blog so you can see how they were written. The link is up there. Hope that helps.
2 cf X lc -
2 cfc X Lav

1 BCC - Is this Buff Columbian? It was a suprise! Thank you. I couldnt find that specific code in the list though.

They will go in the incubator tomorrow 6/17/12, Fathers Day.
lau.gif
How ironic. lol

Thank you for shipping so quickly, and packing them so safely. More pics in 21 days!

xoxo Annmarie

Hi Roslyn.

I'd like to order two dozen eggs from you. But I only need eggs from these pens if that's possible:
-Calico/Mille
-Blue Calico/Mille
-Black/Blue Mottled
-Splash
-Calico Frizzle
-Calico Frizzle/Lavender

I'm only concentrating on Mille Fleur and Splash and would like better quality than I already have. If it's not possible to get 2 dozen from just these pens then just make it a dozen and I'll come back for another dozen later. I'll wait to send payment till I hear from you.

Thanks!
Kaylea Dailey

Hi Roslyn.

I'd like to order two dozen eggs from you. But I only need eggs from these pens if that's possible:
-Calico/Mille
-Blue Calico/Mille
-Black/Blue Mottled
-Splash
-Calico Frizzle
-Calico Frizzle/Lavender

I'm only concentrating on Mille Fleur and Splash and would like better quality than I already have. If it's not possible to get 2 dozen from just these pens then just make it a dozen and I'll come back for another dozen later. I'll wait to send payment till I hear from you.

Thanks!
Kaylea Dailey

It's pretty hot for egg shipping, esp. to TX. You might want to ask her to put an ice pack in the box.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom