BUY IT NOW~ 12 LF White Ameraucana Hatching Eggs ~ NPIP CA-340

NoseyChickens, when will you have the Chocolate Orpington available?
I too, live in So.Cal and could easily come to you!
I only have a pair old enough to be laying right now. So I can't offer enough eggs that would be fresh at the time of shipment. Also my girl Daisy is molting and not currently laying.

I just wanted to post thanks for getting the eggs to me so quickly. They were packed very well and all made it intact. In fact, fertility is also great as I have only had to toss 1 out of 14 so far! I'm looking forward to seeing my first white ameracaunas in 10 days! Thanks again!

I just wanted to post thanks for getting the eggs to me so quickly. They were packed very well and all made it intact. In fact, fertility is also great as I have only had to toss 1 out of 14 so far! I'm looking forward to seeing my first white ameracaunas in 10 days! Thanks again!
Fantastic news! Thank you so much for the update! Best of luck with your hatch

I wanted to let you know I'm very happy with the hatch. 11 went into lock-down and 9 have hatched. Thank you, VIVI

Looks like there maybe some splash in the babies I have hatched, neat to have them.

I wanted to let you know I'm very happy with the hatch. 11 went into lock-down and 9 have hatched. Thank you, VIVI

Looks like there maybe some splash in the babies I have hatched, neat to have them.
So glad you had a great hatch. They hatch either yellow (dominate white) or grey (recessive white) here is no splash in the flock

UPDATED AVAILABILITY

Week of Oct 22....................not available
Week of Oct 29.....................not available
Week of Nov 5.....................not available
Week of Nov 12.................... open
Week of Nov 19.................... open
Week of Nov 26.................... open

Back
Top Bottom