BUY IT NOW- 6+ SPLASH MARANS, NPIP, SHIPPING INCLUDED. SAME PEN THAT PRODUCED A PAIR HEADING TO PHIL

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
BUY IT NOW
FIRST PERSON TO REPLY WITH SOLD AND SENDS INSTANT PAYMENT GETS THEM.

These birds will now be overseas! The eggs are a bit lighter with all the storms and stress. They are starting to straighten around but still lighter. Same birds same genetics. Very colorful and distinctly marked. You will hatch both clean leg and feather leg chicks. IF extras are available, I like to send as many as possible. The hens determine the extras.

You can see more pics at www.chestnutridgefarm1.webs.com

Priority shipping is included.

Payment is paypal to [email protected] NO ECHECKS!

There are no guarantees on your hatch rate. I will NOT be replacing eggs or refunding. Please keep that in mind as hatching eggs are a risk. Eggs will be collected from now till shipping date.

SOLD THANKYOU! PAYMENT RECEIVED.
thumbsup.gif

WILL BE SENDING OUT TOMORROW!

BUY IT NOW
FIRST PERSON TO REPLY WITH SOLD AND SENDS INSTANT PAYMENT GETS THEM.

These birds will now be overseas! The eggs are a bit lighter with all the storms and stress. They are starting to straighten around but still lighter. Same birds same genetics. Very colorful and distinctly marked. You will hatch both clean leg and feather leg chicks. IF extras are available, I like to send as many as possible. The hens determine the extras.

You can see more pics at www.chestnutridgefarm1.webs.com

Priority shipping is included.

Payment is paypal to [email protected] NO ECHECKS!

There are no guarantees on your hatch rate. I will NOT be replacing eggs or refunding. Please keep that in mind as hatching eggs are a risk. Eggs will be collected from now till shipping date.

Hi Stephanie, here are some pics of the Splash Marans pair and Birchen Roo now here in the Philippines. They arrived here in Manila March 20, 2012.

http://photobucket.com/

These juvenile Splash Marans went through a lot of stress and lost a lot of weight during the two weeks "transhipping." They also went through a bout of fowl pox about two months ago. Thank God they have survived and are now young adults (below) doing well and the pullet/hen has laid eggs.

Below are some of the first batch eggs of the Splash Marans hen above. First egg laid July 10, 2012

The 3 medium brown eggs above are the Splash Maran's.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. If you don't mind I would like to put them on the website when I get a chance. Let me know if it's alright.
wee.gif
Beautiful eggs! hope you have good luck hatching!!!!!
jumpy.gif
Love that Birchen roo too. He was the best out of that group!
big_smile.png

thanks Ken

Last edited:
Will be placing some eggs in the incubator soon. Hopefully i get a good hatch and healthy chicks. To produce healthier stocks and hopefully darker brown eggs as well, i plan to pair the Splash Marans pullet with the Birchen roo. Please go ahead and put the pics in your website; that would be nice! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom