BUY IT NOW Many different chickens for sale

japbantams2011

Songster
13 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Kentucky
I have many different chickens that I need to sell and reduce my flock size so will make a list of what all I have and I have pictures of many of the birds that I'm selling so if anyone is interested let me know and I can ship most of these anywhere in the USA box price is $16 and will fit 4 grown bantams. Pickup is more than welcomed I'm located close to leitchfield, KY.

1. Many chicks about 2 weeks old standard size barred rocks all have a white spot on head, buff orpington, some white chicks and some red ones $1.50 each pickup only on these I have about 65 of these.

2. Pair of Golden Laced sebright bantams $20 hen is a bit dark on color both have correct leg color came from a local breeder they dubbed his upper beak. SOLD

3. Pair of Splash Old English Bantams $25 SOLD

4. BB Red Old English Rooster $15 SOLD

5. Young pair of Black Japanese around 4 months old $15 SOLD

6. Young pair of Blue Japanese around 4 months old cockerel is a silver blue color $15

7. Self blue splash d'anver rooster for some reason the previous owner dubbed his comb I can't put him with other rooster's all he does is fight them $10

8. Pair of Grown Japanese bantams the hen is a dark blue color and the rooster is a Blue Mottled color blind in 1 eye due to a rooster fight $25 for the pair

9. Young tri-colored blue and black spotted mottled japanese cockerel 5 months old $8.00

10. Young black japanese cockerel and blue pullet 4 months old $15

11. Black Tailed Buff pair for $35

12. Black Tailed White Japanese rooster and 2 hens $45

13. Very short legged gray japanese cockerel 4 months old $15

14. Pair of Gray Japanese short legged and nice quality I would take them to a show but selling out of this color $45

15. I have 3 hen turkey's and 1 blue slate gobbler $140.00 for all 4 or $40 each, one hen is a broad breasted bronze, the other looks like a bronze, and one is a half bourbon red has a chocolate color. I only have the bronze hen with the gobbler for some reason the other 2 hens want to peck him on the head these are about a year old and are laying.

I have some higher priced show quality birds as well if anyone may be interested in them I have some blue mottled japanese, black mottled japanese, barred, a black hen with brown on her head and lacing on her chest, blue laced, and splash.

I sell hatching eggs as well if anyone is interested in some Japanese bantam or Serama eggs. PM me if seriously interested in any of these chickens and want to see pictures.

Last edited:
I am very interested in your gray and black tailed buff can you please send me a pm as I am on my phone right now and it will not me pm you! Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom