*BUY IT NOW* White Orpington Hatching Eggs NPIP

ApronStrings

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 17, 2011
Keystone Heights, Florida
Offering fertile eggs from my White Orpington flock for $2 each plus $16 shipping and handling. I can fit up to two dozen, well packed eggs, into one box. We have tested fertility with break out analysis and can report a rate of 100%. I have set dozens of these eggs in my incubator with a success rate of 90%, but I cannot and will not guarantee your hatch rate. I accept paypal only. No international shipping. No shipping to AK,MN, VA, or HI. Due to summer temperatures I will only ship on Monday, Tuesday and Saturday mornings to avoid any transit delays. Shipping hatching eggs is risky. Be aware of the forces that can alter or otherwise affect hatch rates that are outside my control. I package very carefully, I send extras to cover any breakage, but I don't replace eggs that do not hatch. I have many more pictures on my profile page. PM me if you have any interest in ordering some eggs from me. Thanks for your time and consideration.
FL NPIP 58-1668-E

Last edited:
Hi Jim. You got some of these eggs from me this past February. You had a friend incubate them for you. You were also incubating some other white orps and mentioned toe punching to help differentiate and compare the two lines. How'd all that pan out? I have been hatching, growing and culling out those that won't comprise the next generation of my line. I'm very happy with feather, eye, ear, and leg color. I have been selecting for type and working on achieving smaller comb and wattle size.
P.S. I did mean Alaska not Arkansas. Thanks for pointing that out. I shall fix it sir.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom