Buying Guinea Fowl..??

Hello. I am very interested in buying some guinea fowl. I am new so I can't send private messages, so will you send me one so I can send you my info and you can let me know when you get some? Thanks so very much, Sheatina

Someone please tell me when you have Guineas for sale... Please. I am in NC. near to Charlotte and Gastonia. I hear they are good bug catchers, so would like 8-10 of them. Please let me know if anyone sees some for sale. Thanks so much. Be blessed.

[COLOR=B22222]Someone please tell me when you have Guineas for sale... Please. I am in NC. near to Charlotte and Gastonia. I hear they are good bug catchers, so  would like 8-10 of them.  Please let me know if anyone sees some for sale. Thanks so much. Be blessed.[/COLOR]

I ordered mine today. Afaik, no one will have much of anything until May.

[COLOR=B22222]Someone please tell me when you have Guineas for sale... Please. I am in NC. near to Charlotte and Gastonia. I hear they are good bug catchers, so  would like 8-10 of them.  Please let me know if anyone sees some for sale. Thanks so much. Be blessed.[/COLOR]

And look on the guinea fowl international breeder page. NC has several listed breeders. I haven't been here long enough to know the geography well enough to know offhand if there was someone near there, but it looked like they were all over.

NOt sure of locations but I will be selling them too- just a late spring. I do know someone that has a light in her coop and the birds have been laying for a couple of months, so the lighting must make a difference.
I have a blend of lavender, buff dot, slate, white, royal purple and of course, pearls and pieds. Hope to add some brown tones this year. My flock is NPIP.

Wait till later in the spring- better for the babies if the weather is stable and warmer.

Back
Top Bottom