BYC Bible Study Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a Holly and the NKJV as well as a TANAHK (Jewish bible... no new testament though :( )

I will be on for discussion in the late afternoon. Monday mornings I give riding lessons.

ok
smile.png
:)

I'm in y'all, assuming it's still okay.
My two favorite topics-right on the same website, cool :)
BTW, I'll be using a KJV. I'm not sure we should not allow others to use different ones, but I guess we can have a "standard version" - the KJV. Other versions can be good in certain things that the KJ lacks, but it's amazing some of the things that have been left out of them! And things that have been added. All in all, I strongly believe that the KJV is the safest version, if nothing else. We pray and study that God, through the aid of the Holy Spirit, will give us enlightenment rather than just man's interpretations. Anyway, one last thought, for future references, let's look at what will be the reading: for example, today it's Ephesians 1:1-2, well, what if that would leave us with only half a thought? So just observe the given section, and say, maybe next time we'll read verses 3-12 because it captures the whole point. Sometimes, only one verse will need to be studied. Hope that makes sense. Looking forward to studying together.

I'm in y'all, assuming it's still okay.
My two favorite topics-right on the same website, cool :)
BTW, I'll be using a KJV. I'm not sure we should not allow others to use different ones, but I guess we can have a "standard version" - the KJV. Other versions can be good in certain things that the KJ lacks, but it's amazing some of the things that have been left out of them! And things that have been added. All in all, I strongly believe that the KJV is the safest version, if nothing else. We pray and study that God, through the aid of the Holy Spirit, will give us enlightenment rather than just man's interpretations. Anyway, one last thought, for future references, let's look at what will be the reading: for example, today it's Ephesians 1:1-2, well, what if that would leave us with only half a thought? So just observe the given section, and say, maybe next time we'll read verses 3-12 because it captures the whole point. Sometimes, only one verse will need to be studied. Hope that makes sense. Looking forward to studying together.
I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom