BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

I love it CF4L!!!! You are really getting better at this!!
big_smile.png
*highfives*
Thank you!
hugs.gif
Does the head look like it's in the wrong place? Oh, I hope it isn't!
fl.gif
But tell me what I should hear, not what I want to hear...

I worked on the head last night, making it bigger. It looks much better, now!

Now, I still have to improve a few things, but, otherwise, I'm quite happy with him, even though he isn't anything like Scar...

Im a Potter fan. Take it back.
Dude... I was one of the freaks and geeks standing in B&N waiting to the releases of the last several books! Have all the movies, have read the books over and over and have even gone so far as to get the audiobooks to listen to in my car while I work even though I have READ them near enough to have some memorised! AND AND AND I am one of the people ticked off that the ending of the last movie was NOT what happened in the book. TO much was changed. I was also one of the ones who was not happy that Neville Longbottom didn't get the screen time that the books gave him. He was a much more prominent character than the movies made him. SO... It's Hollywood I know... creative licencing... Still irrates.
UrbanChicksSF, thank you SO much for that sketch of Scar as a wolf!!! I just drew him, using your picture and one of Scar's poses, and I am really happy with the results. It is my first, so please don't point out the errors. I wish I would have captured him better, but I didn't, so...
idunno.gif

Now, guys, just tell me one thing...

Is the head properly proportioned with the body?! I'm gonna go nuts trying to figure this out! XD Thanks for looking!

I worked on the head last night, making it bigger. It looks much better, now!

Now, I still have to improve a few things, but, otherwise, I'm quite happy with him, even though he isn't anything like Scar...
Much better!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom