BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

You must've done some digging to find this post. XD Lol, but yeah I did finish it. I didn't like it though so I never actually posted it.

It's so awesome to know that other people are as addicted to the Phantom of the Opera as well. I've read the book, watched the movie, and I have The Phantom of the Opera memorized on piano. So yeah, I'm quite and addict if I do say so myself.
I don't play the Piano, but I have seen the movies have all my favorite songs from them on the computer, have pretty much memorized The Phantom of the Opera theme song, and read the book... so, yeah, I'm an addict, too.

Just, that I am surprise no one really pointed out and faults 0-e/
You never asked.

I am trying different poses with my illustrations. The arms are bugging me.. can I get some critiques?
So sorry in advance for the sloppy redline job. I'm on my way out the door! I'd probably try to do something like this. You'd need to readjust the eyeline for each. Hope it helps!

Quote: That's awesome thank you. I can picture things but once I touch the paper I can't always get it to work out.

Do you have a digital pen and pad? If so which one.. you can PM me. I take pointers and knowledge from anyone willing to diverge. I have photoshop 10 and several plug ins for it

I skectch and scan at the moment but would love to be able to go full digital. I specialize in photo manipulation. I only started drawing back in Sept-Octoberish... and had done it as a kid many years ago but was not much good at it.

Back
Top Bottom