BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

no "n"

I would, but i cant upload them from the iPad, help please???
I do apologize. I should have looked more closely. :)

I uploaded mine from an iPad... instead of clicking Insert Attachment, I clicked insert picture. It took me right to the camera roll. I hope it helps. :)

Do you draw in pencil, or in ink?

I haven't posted anything in quite some time... but here is a fawn. I haven't EVER tried to draw a deer, let alone a baby deer. I love how the eyes turned out. I was not as happy about the rest of the face, but over all I like it. The only bad thing, I only had 2 graphites to use thanks to my kids and my dogs... A whole set of graphites chewed... waaahaaahaaa.

I haven't posted anything in quite some time... but here is a fawn. I haven't EVER tried to draw a deer, let alone a baby deer. I love how the eyes turned out. I was not as happy about the rest of the face, but over all I like it. The only bad thing, I only had 2 graphites to use thanks to my kids and my dogs... A whole set of graphites chewed... waaahaaahaaa.
It's awesome. I'd be SOOOOO mad if my dogs got my graphites, too. My dogs thought my tortillions and blending sticks made WONDERFUL chewy toys, so I'm down to 3 different ones, and, of COURSE, they are the used ones, so, yeah, I understand how you feel. XD I will just have to be more careful with my stuff...

Back
Top Bottom