BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

hide.gif
I drew a Disney dog... I don't know what to think of it. All I know is I just HAD to draw something or I was gonna go NUTS!

These are just some old drawings/paintings of mine... The horse is just a sketch I never finished and the painting is a painting of my dog I did a few years back.... I'm not good at painting lol

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/768010/byc-art-club
Hey guys, come join my art club! I was thinking, ya know, there are many very talented artists on BYC but many of them probably pass over this thread because they may think it is only for drawing because of the name "BYC DRAWING club" I think the new thread could really help out with brining in more BYC artists. Whatta y'all think? Come join if you can! I need as many artists as possible to help kick off the new thread! :)

it has been so long since ive been on BYC. The painting i wanted to show was done by my friend Dakota and I. It is from Les Mis.
OH MY FRICKEN GOSH I LOVE LES MIS AND THAT PAINTING IS FRICKEN AWESOME!!!!!!!! Gomes you need to join my Art Thread- instead of just drawing its for all versions of art. AND YOU ARE AMAZING AT ALL VERSIONS OF ART

Back
Top Bottom