• No

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
Pics
Last year I tried to grow pumpkins but I mixed up the seeds and instead of planting pumpkins I grew tons of Squash and Zucchini!! Haha!! No pumpkins that year.
lol.png
Maybe this year...

I don't have much luck with eggplant. Flee beatles always find them.
Oh man thats to bad.
Well I know that with Strawberrys that if you put sand and pine needles around them the slugs won't eat em' cause slugs hate that kind of stuff to crawl through.

We are going to try our hand at pumpkins this year also. Big max according to the pkt it should get to be 50lbs. We will see.

We are going to try our hand at pumpkins this year also. Big max according to the pkt it should get to be 50lbs. We will see.
Nice! We should have a pumpkin contest (See who has the biggest pumpkin) this year in this thread! That would be fun! :)

my goal for pumpkins this year is to grow 2 1000lb pumpkins
fl.gif
. it would be nice to break the state record here of 1242lbs set in 07. ill will post some pictures on here of the pumpkins as they grow. if anyone would like to grow you own giant. i have a baggy full from my 650lber. ill give some to anyone for the price of a bubble envelope, regular envelope, and some stamps. just email me at [email protected]. you just send the bubble with 4 stamps and your address in the regular envelope with 3 stamp. ill send the bubble back to you with the seeds in it. here a picture of it with my hat on top.

Last edited:
my goal for pumpkins this year is to grow 2 1000lb pumpkins
fl.gif
. it would be nice to break the state record here of 1242lbs set in 07. ill will post some pictures on here of the pumpkins as they grow. if anyone would like to grow you own giant. i have a baggy full from my 650lber. ill give some to anyone for the price of a bubble envelope, regular envelope, and some stamps. just email me at [email protected]. you just send the bubble with 4 stamps and your address in the regular envelope with 3 stamp. ill send the bubble back to you with the seeds in it.
That would be awesome if you could break the state record!! Tell me how it goes! And post pics!! Thanks for the offer but I would rather grow smaller pumpkins. (I wouldn't know what to do with a 650Ib pumpkin! lol

Back
Top Bottom