• No

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
Pics
We'll be getting some seeds for our garden in a few days! I'll let you guys know how it turns out.
Okay good luck!

My beans, that were supposed bush beans are shooting up like crazy! I think they are actually pole beans.
ep.gif

Thank you so much for your advice! I have raised beds but it's sorta generic garden soil from Lowe's in there, and it's not particularly fluffy. I'll do something different in another bed so Connor can try out his carrots.

You're not stepping on my toes... I like to learn!

ETA: this was directed at Cam-n-Sara. I don't know what happened to the quote!

Last edited:
I'm planting just about every veggie possible this year. I have semi-raised beds that I am lasana gardening. Planning on expanding my beds and putting in fruit vines/bushes and a 40 tree orchard.

I'm planting just about every veggie possible this year. I have semi-raised beds that I am lasana gardening. Planning on expanding my beds and putting in fruit vines/bushes and a 40 tree orchard.

Indiana gardener here. Im planting peas, head and romaine lettuce, dent corn, sweet corn, green peppers, radish, cauliflower, at least 10 types of tomato, acorn squash, pumpkin, watermelon, couple other melons, green onion, onion, sunflower, amaranth, millet, oats, ground cherry, 10 different beans, carrots. I think thats it. Well plus the seeds from mystery mix i bought. Plus i have red and black raspberries, strawberry and grapes adding huckleberry this year and another apple and cherry tree. I have most of my stuff started in the house. My cool weather stuff is going out as soon as i can till the garden but it hasnt had a chance to dry up yet here. Tomatoes melons peppers will be put out staggered so if i lose some its not a big deal but if they make it then im ahead.

I am planting some unusual heritage seed from Baker Creek and Victory Seeds and The Sample Seed Shop. If I get everything in I will have some cool melons from Ubekistan, Basil from Israel, purple, yellow and white carrots, a grab bag of heritage tomatoes, rutabagas, mammoth beets, kale, turnip greens, peas, beans, squash and much more.

Back
Top Bottom