• No

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
Pics
I'll join! I have just started getting the garden ready, as the weather has been odd. I have parsley, and four chives, I know, impressive right?
roll.png

I'll join! I have just started getting the garden ready, as the weather has been odd. I have parsley, and four chives, I know, impressive right?
roll.png
As above, I agree: gotta start somewhere!! Even two things make you feel really good when you go and harvest them and eat them, knowing you grew it!

roll.png

Starting is the key. Whether you have a multi-acre garden or a pot on your windowsill the value of doing for yourself is self-evident. The enjoyment is in the planting the nurturing and the harvesting. Nothing says "yum" like growing for yourself.

Glad to have you with us salt and pepper. Welcome

-Cam-

haha, yeah, I've had a garden almost every year, but the weather has been horrible this year, so I'm just getting started, I'm also planning on cilantro, peppers, lettuce, and watermelon at least, but for now, I just keep my chives lol

I just found this thread and glad I did. I am a diabled marine corp.got hurt just about 10 years ago. they just wanted me to lye on the couch and pass away, but you see, I AM a marine they cant lye down and wait to die, so I started, doing things that where hard at 1st then they got a little easier. I have been doing it now for almost 10 years. I have learned alot and keep looking for more knowledge. I have found gardening and raising chicken musta been in my blood cuz it sure comes easy.
I live within the city limits and am contantly on the lookout for a new strain of seed that hopes to be the best. I would like to follow this thread and hopefully I can learn even more for you folks,

so far this year, (greenhouse) I h ave peas, squash cilantro, chives4-5 kinds,rosemary, plenty of many kinds of mint, spearmint, tyme, orangeno, spinach, lettuce, I know ther is more outthere but it escapes me at the moment...........

Back
Top Bottom