Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
Ahhhh
Can't post picks!
Got the greenhouses... They are bigger than I though... I was told 10' walls, well I though 10' at the peak, nope taller, like 15'... Im imagining growing squash vertically like I do, and needing a massive latter to pollenate and harvest... Lol
I like it... More square footage than my house... Like a greenhouse should be... :weee
Yes I'm a little nuts...

Ahhhh
Can't post picks!
Got the greenhouses... They are bigger than I though... I was told 10' walls, well I though 10' at the peak, nope taller, like 15'... Im imagining growing squash vertically like I do, and needing a massive latter to pollenate and harvest... Lol
I like it... More square footage than my house... Like a greenhouse should be... :weee
Yes I'm a little nuts...
That's awesome! :clap

Ahhhh
Can't post picks!
I like it... More square footage than my house... Like a greenhouse should be...
wee.gif

Yes I'm a little nuts...

Oh I can't wait for pictures! How many did you end up getting?

Ahhhh
Can't post picks!

Yes I'm a little nuts...

Aren't we all just a little?

Congratulation- a green/grow house is in our plans. Just nothing nearly that big.

Picked up a $20 sprinkler yesterday. It ihad already saved us hours of watering.

Last edited:
So I thought you guys might like to see a size comparison for one of the volunteer squash plants, so here's how big the one in the cattle pen (there was a yearling bull in there for a little while last year) was when I found it about a week ago

Here is a pic I took of it a little while ago

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom