Do you garden?

• No

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
Well you wouldn't be so jealous if I told you that today my dog devoured one of the strawberries and a granadilla plant. We managed to save the strawberry but the granadilla wasn't so lucky...

We also have a fig tree growing in the garden and it produces a lot of figs but we don't spray it with anything so the birds and bugs get it every year. So this year I decided to try and get a good harvest out of the tree. I was thinking about using those draw-string gift bags to put over the individual figs.They are cheap, easy to use, there is ventilation and they can be used over and over again.

What do you use?

Well you wouldn't be so jealous if I told you that today my dog devoured one of the strawberries and a granadilla plant. We managed to save the strawberry but the granadilla wasn't so lucky... We also have a fig tree growing in the garden and it produces a lot of figs but we don't spray it with anything so the birds and bugs get it every year. So this year I decided to try and get a good harvest out of the tree. I was thinking about using those draw-string gift bags to put over the individual figs.They are cheap, easy to use, there is ventilation and they can be used over and over again. What do you use?
We had dog that would strip the strawberry plants bare of berries, didn't matter what color they were, she ate them all :lau :barnie

We had dog that would strip the strawberry plants bare of berries, didn't matter what color they were, she ate them all
lau.gif
barnie.gif
Same here!
lol.png
Except our dog instead eats blueberries and raspberries plus she also digs EVERYWHERE!
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom