• No

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
Thank you Ardj.

How have things been going for you and your garden?

I have been picking what I can. The plant is so far gone that I know there is nothing I can do. Than you though for looking this up and posting it for me.
What I did find said it was basically the same thing that caused the potato famine back in Ireland when everyone was starving to death.

I do have a couple other plants that are still doing ok and producing.

Thought y'all might like this
tongue.png

0.jpg

Chickadoodles my garden is doing good thank you! Finally I have some grape tomatoes. they are still green but soon I will be eating them like crazy. Beets are so yummy and sweet. I made a beet soup yesterday delicious! All veggies growing big and yummy.

Chickadoodles my garden is doing good thank you! Finally I have some grape tomatoes. they are still green but soon I will be eating them like crazy. Beets are so yummy and sweet. I made a beet soup yesterday delicious! All veggies growing big and yummy.
Sounds wonderful! I saw a video today on how to Yarrow and Plantain to make a cure for poison oak or ivy and bug bites and all kinds of stuff. I plan on trying to grow some this fall.

A lady on one of my FB gardening pages posted this today to protect her plants from white moths. She bought these netting laundry bags at the dollar tree. She said I could share her pics.
She put these over her broccoli and cauliflower. I am going to get some for my plants.

Sounds wonderful! I saw a video today on how to Yarrow and Plantain to make a cure for poison oak or ivy and bug bites and all kinds of stuff. I plan on trying to grow some this fall.

A lady on one of my FB gardening pages posted this today to protect her plants from white moths. She bought these netting laundry bags at the dollar tree. She said I could share her pics.
She put these over her broccoli and cauliflower. I am going to get some for my plants.

That's an idea.

Someone on FB wanted yellow summer squash so my dad posted picture of what I'd picked this morning ( 4lbs) then said it was 2 dollars a pound, then they asked how much a five gallon bucket would be. Guess I didn't plant enough squash.

Back
Top Bottom