Do you garden?

• No

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
I thought so! I hope it helps anyone else that needs some help.
big_smile.png
smile.png

Someone on FB wanted yellow summer squash so my dad posted picture of what I'd picked this morning ( 4lbs) then said it was 2 dollars a pound, then they asked how much a five gallon bucket would be. Guess I didn't plant enough squash.
gig.gif
There are a lot of people here that grow veggies and sell them on FB and other pages. They do really well at it I guess. I don't have that much energy any more.
lau.gif

I give my veggies for free to people. Guys from my husband unit are asking for tomatoes already. One of them is always saying I will take anything thats green. So he is getting lettuce parsley mint celery chives oregano etc... And when the tomato season will kick in I will be supplying everyone around. Who knows maybe I will grow a mutant tomatoes like Dan. One for everyone to share!

I have a co-worker who pays me stupid money for my eggs, and will most likely do the same for my produce. She chases me around stuffing money in my pocket. Can get embarrassing, what's a gardener to do???
lau.gif
How funny!

My husband sales eggs to his guys at work for 1.50 a dozen. Just to help with the feed cost. When all the stores went up in price his guys were happy that he did not go up in price.
big_smile.png

I give my veggies for free to people. Guys from my husband unit are asking for tomatoes already. One of them is always saying I will take anything thats green. So he is getting lettuce parsley mint celery chives oregano etc... And when the tomato season will kick in I will be supplying everyone around. Who knows maybe I will grow a mutant tomatoes like Dan. One for everyone to share!
What little veggies I am getting out of my garden I am canning for this winter. I have already made a few jars of speghetti sauce, salsa and today I made some diced tomtoes. I love tomatoes in our soups.
I love to make chicken soup and then add salsa and sour cream with some cheddar cheese on top.
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom